If we collect your details it is to keep you informed about marketing content including news about, events, new products, recipes and promotions. Your details are securely stored by our marketing and communications agency and are only made available to Rebel Bakehouse; however, your email address will not be made available to anyone without your express permission.
You are welcome to update your email preferences by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to ‘opt-out’ of receiving further communications from us. We will endeavour to action your request within two working days. Write to us at Rebel Bakehouse, c/o Marketing Manager, 85 Judds Road, Masterton, Wairarapa, NZ or send us an email.
The Office of the Privacy Commissioner (http://www.privacy.org.nz) provides further details of the New Zealand Privacy Act and how it protects personal information in New Zealand.
The information we collect
Breadcraft Wairarapa Limited operates the following website www.RebelBakehouse.co.nz. As part of our operations we may gather certain types of information about the users of our site:
- Personally Identifiable Information: this is provided by you (or someone authorised by you or your organisation) when you register for services that we may offer. Examples of these services could include email newsletters or events. Providing this information will always be optional for you. However, some services may not be available to you if you choose not to provide it.
- Aggregated Data: this information is generated by our systems as they track traffic through our site. This information does not identify you personally and is not linked to the personally identifiable information that you may have provided.
Who we share this information with
- The information may be hosted with a service provider. Our agreements with them protect the information that we collect from any unauthorised use.
- The aggregated data (not the personally identifiable information) may be shared with third parties such as our marketing agency or business partners.
- Your personally identifiable information may be shared with third parties when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law.
We only share your information with third parties if we have received your permission (usually at the time of collection).
What else we do with personally identifiable information
We have collected this information in order to provide the best possible service to you while you are visiting our site. To this end we may use the information that you provide for the following purposes:
- To help provide any service that you have requested from us.
- To offer the most relevant information suitable to you and your interests.
- For any marketing, promotional, publicity, marketing or market research that we might undertake.
- For any other purposes for which you have given permission.
What about cookies?
A cookie is a small file that resides on your computer and is recognised by our server when you visit our sites. A cookie does not provide us with any personally identifiable information. It does provide details of your IP address, the computer platform that you use (eg Mac or Windows), the browser that you use (eg Microsoft Explorer or Netscape) and what domain you are accessing our sites from.
- Track traffic patterns to our site
- Ensure that the most relevant content is being shown
What about third-party cookies?
Third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimise, and serve ads on the internet based on someone’s past visits to our website. Personally identifiable information is not stored by us or any third-parties.
What about our advertisers and business partners?
Opting in and opting out
You have the option to opt in to certain services and to opt out of those services at any stage. This means you may change your mind at any stage about participating in any of our services.
Can we change this policy?
Your right to access our information
The Privacy Act of 1993 gives you the right to access and correct your personal information. You can email email@example.com or mail us at Rebel Bakehouse, c/o Marketing Manager, 85 Judds Road, Masterton, Wairarapa, NZ to learn what information we hold.